Smilin Bob

Help Support Steer Planet:

carman

I to would like to see some of the pictures of these calves I was not under the impression that we had any on the ground yet.  Most early semen was sold for flushing, very doubtful that they are here they would have been  bred on the first of March and only a limited was dispersed at that time, might check your source. Will post as soon as we get any of these calves on the ground with some pictures for proof!!

Rusty

jason

carman said:
I to would like to see some of the pictures of these calves I was not under the impression that we had any on the ground yet.  Most early semen was sold for flushing, very doubtful that they are here they would have been  bred on the first of March and only a limited was dispersed at that time, might check your source. Will post as soon as we get any of these calves on the ground with some pictures for proof!!

Rusty

Yeah, it seems it would be real tight timetable to have calves on ground. 

Jill

For what I heard out in Denver they thought Dietz-Olson should have some of the first calves out of him.

farwest

I think that bull prolly sold a heck of a lot of semen.  Seemed to be the top talked about bull in denver last year.  There will be some great ones with great hair and great profile I would bet

CAB

farwest said:
I think that bull prolly sold a heck of a lot of semen.  Seemed to be the top talked about bull in denver last year.  There will be some great ones with great hair and great profile I would bet

We're still talking about him the week after 2011 Denver.

[email protected]

I bred him to 2 char cross cows.  Both will calve in July.  I would sell choice of the cows, if someone was interested. I sure think there will be plenty of good calves sired by him. <beer>

dietz-olson

Our calves are on the ground.  We had 5 smileing bob calves in the last 2 days.  They all have good hair and bone.  All are total black polled and get up and get with it after being born.  They weigh 82,91,98,104, anhatd 118.  All came unassisted.  Now if we saved ears as cold as it has been here that has yet to been seen.

jason

dietz-olson said:
Our calves are on the ground.  We had 5 smileing bob calves in the last 2 days.  They all have good hair and bone.  All are total black polled and get up and get with it after being born.  They weigh 82,91,98,104, anhatd 118.  All came unassisted.  Now if we saved ears as cold as it has been here that has yet to been seen.

Any chance we can get some pics?