smokey steers for comm feeding project

Help Support Steer Planet:

Mouse

I am located in Central Texas and I am looking for 4 steers for my kids commercial steer project. They want smokeys ( Char Angus cross) need to have steers anytime before September 1. Need them to be 650-750 lbs. I have had difficulty locating any around here. If you have are know someone who may have steers that would work let me know.

J

JTM

I'd have to say that is an order that would be hard to fill. I've got one but he won't be big enough because he is an April calf. Good luck to you!

leanbeef

I know of some pretty good smokey colored steers here...I'm not sure they're exactly what ur lookin for or if they'd work for u or not. These are Simmental x...not Charolais. We're buying the heifer mates to em, and they're all pretty good calves. They're fall calves about to come off the cows, and they're prob 7 weights right now. Lemme know if ur interested at all...I'd be glad to hook u up if they'll work for ya.

jbzdad

I used to hear great things about the smoke calves out of tim Drury in Olustee OK... haven't talked with them in years but they were the schnitz for that... sorry not more help.. rumor was 4 lbs per day and would finish

flacowman

I just sold a dozen of what you're looking for to kids for our county show, had a few that would have been really competitive anywhere and all will do well at our county show.  Sorry I didn't see your post earlier today

dimebag

I sent you a PM , i know where some Char/Angus are located in central texas .