snotty nose

Help Support Steer Planet:

gsoper

best treatment for snotty nose and cough
have tried excede
snot is clear
two weeks past last show. 

rackranch

X2... but if snot is clear I wouldn't worry about it unless there is still a persistant cough....

showsteernc said:
I say go with the good stuff and hit her with Draxxin. Nuflor will work, but Draxxin really hits it quick.

showsteerdlux

Must be you. Everyone around here hits it with Draxxin, and I've seen it help stocker calves a lot quicker than Nuflor. Not saying its a heal all drug, but when used in the correct aspect, its going to be pretty dang hard to beat. I will say the stuff is expensive as heck, so if you think Nuflor can get it then by all means use it and save the money.

Silver

well that makes me feel a whole lot better  (lol). They're both so expensive you just close your eyes and sign your life away each time you have to go to the clinic to get a new bottle

rf21970

I second the resflor gold. Draxxin as a treament has not worked that well for us, but we mass treat as prevention all incoming cattle with it. Baytril is another option.

angusman10

I agree with the Resflor, we used it a couple weeks ago and it took a calf from down and out to up and eating within a couple hours, its a combination of Nuflor and Banabine! The banabine kills the pain and makes them feel better quicker!