SOLD: ANGUS SHOW HEIFER

Help Support Steer Planet:

cpubarn

We bought a heifer from Smurf earlier this fall and my son loves the heifer.  He had a great set of angus around. 

I am not sure which heifer this is, but Smurf knows what he is doing and she should be good.

Mark

smurf

PM's have all been sent.  If I missed anyone let me know.

jillag88

LoVeShOrThOrNs said:
Please write me with a price!! BEAUTIFUL heifer, I've been looking for an angus for a while now.

We have one in Houston, we are showing Feb 21 and need a buyer!
He is a well mannered Angus, 1060 right now, but gaining fast.
Email with pictures if you want![[email protected]][/email]

sean557

Hey could you pm me the price your asking also, whats your farm name? and do you guys have a website?

Thanks

Judge

I can see this heifer is a hot topic, but whats so special, she has a nice profile but remove all that hair I bet shes about a foot wide and they want 5-10000 for her. And one more thing notice that he says her flush mates have been doing well she is a leftover

shortyjock89

Judge said:
I can see this heifer is a hot topic, but whats so special, she has a nice profile but remove all that hair I bet shes about a foot wide and they want 5-10000 for her. And one more thing notice that he says her flush mates have been doing well she is a leftover

Did anyone ask?

Besides, just because he flushmates are doing well doesn't mean she's a leftover. What if her flushmates are 5 months or a year older and have been shown for a year? Since when is it bad for full sibs to do well? Oh, don't bother with that one folks, her sister won a bunch so she's no good..........wow.

forcheyhawk

Judge said:

From the picture, she sure looks like the real deal.  It's hard to talk value but she looks like the type and kind that could be a future donor.  Hard to put a value on that.  That's my opinion.

smurf

Judge said:

Everyone has their own opinion, but I don't think she is a "leftover" by any stretch of the imagination.  I encourage anyone to come look at the heifer and draw your own conclusions. 

Let me know if anyone has any other questions.

AJH

nice heifer, even if she is a leftover, but some of you need to learn that the leftovers are better than what was selling in september and october sales, thats just how much they've came on, and there prolly not gonna stop coming on, i've seen to many late buys go on to win state fairs and national shows now.

Judge

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Judge said:

Did anyone ask?

Besides, just because he flushmates are doing well doesn't mean she's a leftover. What if her flushmates are 5 months or a year older and have been shown for a year? Since when is it bad for full sibs to do well? Oh, don't bother with that one folks, her sister won a bunch so she's no good..........wow.

wow.... what do you know anyway, what have you judged? Im just stating an opinion because I can tell alot of people are looking at her, Im not saying shes a piece pf garbage, Im saying that she is an extremley nice profiled heifer with lots of hair and I think shes not near wide enough and I think thats what is wrong  with angus cattle today, profile profile then you step behind them and they are a foot wide

CMB

This is the classifieds forum, not the "judge" forum.  I didn't notice anybody asking for an opinion on this heifer. I've seen plenty of Angus heifers with plenty of product.

wolfe0322

Hey Judge, Just Curious. How can you tell how wide she is with a side profile pic. And if that's the problem with "Angus cattle these days", wouldn't it be fair to say that that is what she would be competing with as well?????????  I thank she is an outstanding heifer, based on the side profile pic that is given.  Can  I get a price on her if she is still available, please. Thanks.  <cowboy>