SOLD - Open Yearling Monopoly For Sale - SOLD

Help Support Steer Planet:

forcheyhawk

I have a Monopoly heifer out of a Maine/Angus cross cow that was purchased from Tracy Goretska.  We showed her as a Market Heifer and she won our County Fair Market Heifer show.  I planned on selling her through the fair sale and things didn't work out.  Anyhow, I think she'd make a great cow as well.  She doesn't fit my breeding program as we are trying to raise PB Simmental cattle.  That said, I plan to take her to auction and become hamburger if she's not sold soon.  She's selling as open.  I've not tried breeding her (have seen her cycling) and she's not been running with the bull.  I'd like to get $2000 OBO and she's selling as is.  Please PM me for more details.  

forcheyhawk

Here's a pic.  I meant to attach to the original post.  I have to think she could provide somebody with more good than hamburger.  I see breds bring huge money every year that aren't 1/2 as good as this one.  She's reasonably priced.  Also I forgot to mention she's located in Eastern Iowa.

Attachments

• mktheifer.jpg
    mktheifer.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 130

hardenblu2

What is her temperament like, age,  and what will she weigh. I am  breeding some clubbys and getting into the simmys also. We just bought a full embryo brother to in due time and Duracell and hoping to get some nice half bloods out of some of our clubbys.

FMF

I agree with the above poster......would love to know age, temperament, etc.

forcheyhawk

I think I have everyone's PMs answered.  Please let me know if I've missed anyone. 

forcheyhawk

DEF said:
will you get her bred  for someone?

LOL.  Your timing is impeccable.  I had a Simmy Trademark son break down the fence this morning and breed her.  So, I think she's bred now.  I can abort that if someone wants her as a donor.  Otherwise, I'd say she's bred as of this morning.  She was running a hot hot heat too as she always has.  Up until now, the bull hasn't felt that he needed to run through my fence.  She must have looked darn good to him this morning (plus the fact he's running out of other options).  ;D  Thanks again for all the interest.  I hope I've gotten everyone's questions answered.  I'd like to move her soon.

Morrissey Show Stock

Im very interested and heading your way from WI in the next couple days would like to stop by... If you cound get me contact info and address that would be great

Chad 608 778 7066

forcheyhawk

This heifer sold a few days ago.  She's going to make a great donor for her new owners.  Thanks for all the interest!