Sold- Shorthorn Plus Bull For Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

feeder duck

PM  me with more info as far as price and location. Are you looking for a new bull ? I am selling a Wild Side/ Vortec son.He is a two year old.  If I am fortunate enough to move him I could be interested. I do not need another bull until I sell him. Three bulls are to many now.

Jeff Cornell
www.showsteers.com/cornell

Promiseland

Promiseland said:
Updated- Shorthorn Plus Bull for sale. Sired by X-Ray Vision out of a PB Maine Cow (beautiful cow). He is THF but is PHAC (never had defect calf even out of PHAC cows). Works great on Double Stuff females as well as MA-AN & SM-AN cows... Sires  80-90# calves with no assistance. They are stylish , thick and exhibit good growth. The famales from him are really good!  Also, passes on a stellar disposition.. He himself is a big ol' puppy dog! He is 55" at the hip and weighs in around 2300# 's. The pictures are of calves by him.. All are pictured in their working clothes, except for Who heifer and the bw heifer, which had no creep and just weaned 5 days prior to being clipped.. All calves did really well for new owners or were kept here for breeding.. Have more pictures of calves sired by him.. He is reasonably priced.  Reason for selling is we have alot of his daughters in production and have no furthur use for him and would like to see someone take him on ..

PM for more info, etc.

Thank You Kindly!

Promiseland

Promiseland said:
Shorthorn Plus Bull for sale. Sired by X-Ray Vision out of a PB Maine Cow (beautiful cow). He is THF but is PHAC (never had defect calf even out of PHAC cows). Works great on Double Stuff females as well as MA-AN & SM-AN cows... Sires  80-90# calves with no assistance. They are stylish , thick and exhibit good growth. The famales from him are really good!  Also, passes on a stellar disposition.. He himself is a big ol' puppy dog! He is 55" at the hip and weighs in around 2300# 's. The pictures are of calves by him.. All are pictured in their working clothes, except for Who heifer and the bw heifer, which had no creep and just weaned 5 days prior to being clipped.. All calves did really well for new owners or were kept here for breeding.. Have more pictures of calves sired by him.. He is reasonably priced.  Reason for selling is we have alot of his daughters in production and have no furthur use for him and would like to see someone take him on ..

PM for more info, etc.

Thank You Kindly!