solid shorthorn heifer for a youngster

Help Support Steer Planet:

Klass

Jacob B said:
RF Heartbreaker was one of the winningest heifers of any breed that I have seen in my lifetime during her show carreer.  Her daughter SULL Heartbreaker was described by John Sullivan as "By far the best heifer RF Heartbreaker has ever had..."  and she has NOT dissapointed us in ANY way as a cow.

WIL BB's Heartbreaker is SULL Heartbreaker 8190 ET's 1st natural heifer calf... a rare combination of extra extension through her front with a ton of body depth that you won't find in many cattle, all in a hairy roan package....Sired by Broken B's Mommas Boy, a super moderate maternal son of SULL Rose TIP, still one of the most impressive cows I have ever seen.

WIL BB's Heartbreaker is a moderate framed puppy dog of a heifer from a young donor cow with a great set of feet and a picture perfect udder.  She should be a lot of fun for any youngster to work with and show as my 6 yr. old daughter loves taking her for walks in the evenings. Please PM me for details in interested.  Will accept any resonable offer.  Her first show will be coming up in about three weeks...will update you with how she does.

Rooster

Would like a pm of the price, age, location of the heifer.

Thanks

Klass

Jacob,please email me back I would like more information on this heifer such as age,reg# price and location. Email address is [email protected] you Kelly Strain,Morrill Ne

feeder duck

RF Heartbreaker was bred by my brother-in-law and sister. One of the best female I have ever seen right there with Cedar Curve Farah.

Jeff

Jacob B

Thanks a bunch Jeff.  As always, the comments that some of you guys that have been doing this for so long at such a high level mean a ton to me.  Even if the compliments weren't towards my baby directly, I appriciate it.