142.3 KB · Views: 173
  • Starburst steer.jpg
    Starburst steer.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 282
  • STARBURST STEER LEFT heifer right.jpg
    STARBURST STEER LEFT heifer right.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 201

mark tenenbaum

Starburst if he:ll hold toghether-the Roan is a sleeper if there are thick cattle behind him,looks very balanced and complete from the rear-and down the road,could probably handle a lot of heat when the others run out of gas or have structure issues. JMO O0

LindseysMaine_Angus

mark tenenbaum said:
Starburst if he:ll hold toghether-the Roan is a sleeper if there are thick cattle behind him,looks very balanced and complete from the rear-and down the road,could probably handle a lot of heat when the others run out of gas or have structure issues. JMO O0

The roan is a heifer:) Ill see them this weekend.. If Starburst is born in april... Hell be on the top of my list.

ZNT

Of the pics you posted, I like the red Starburst steer.  Best of luck selling them this weekend.

mark tenenbaum

LindseysMaine_Angus said:
mark tenenbaum said:

The roan is a heifer:) Ill see them this weekend.. If Starburst is born in april... Hell be on the top of my list./// Cooler yet-let me know if shes sound etc. O0

LindseysMaine_Angus

mark tenenbaum said:
LindseysMaine_Angus said:
mark tenenbaum said:

The roan is a heifer:) Ill see them this weekend.. If Starburst is born in april... Hell be on the top of my list./// Cooler yet-let me know if shes sound etc. O0
She sells this weekend at there sale.. ill get u a side pic!

CAB

I'd like to see a better picture of the top steer. The way it is now I can't really tell anything about him. That being said, the way they are in the pictures, I would have to lean towards the Red steer. Best picture is what it amounts to. I would keep looking if I had to take 2 or 3 steers. JMO.

LindseysMaine_Angus

CAB said:
I'd like to see a better picture of the top steer. The way it is now I can't really tell anything about him. That being said, the way they are in the pictures, I would have to lean towards the Red steer. Best picture is what it amounts to. I would keep looking if I had to take 2 or 3 steers. JMO.
1-2 pic Monoply Draft Pick
3-4: Starburst heifer

Attachments

• starburst heifer.jpg
    starburst heifer.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 161
  • heifer.jpg
    heifer.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 234
  • monoply.jpg
    monoply.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 153
  • mo x draft.jpg
    mo x draft.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 144

hangonsloopy

Here are the 2 calves we are consigning Sunday.  They are both Monopoly's out of Josh's lead donor Rachel (Meyer X Full Throttle).

Attachments

• Rachel.jpg
    Rachel.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 155
  • rachel2.jpg
    rachel2.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 151

LindseysMaine_Angus

hangonsloopy said:
Here are the 2 calves we are consigning Sunday.  They are both Monopoly's out of Josh's lead donor Rachel (Meyer X Full Throttle).
I know that baldy! Its Petey! Whats the other one? And the birthday on the baldy again?

OH Breeder

Jacob B said:
Where is it that you are going to look at these babies??? They all look pretty good to me.

Josh and Michelle are good people. Couldn't be dealing with a better group. Down to earth and honest folks. Goodluck with your bids. Looks like you have some of the good one's picked out.

LindseysMaine_Angus

OH Breeder said:
Jacob B said:
Where is it that you are going to look at these babies??? They all look pretty good to me.

Josh and Michelle are good people. Couldn't be dealing with a better group. Down to earth and honest folks. Goodluck with your bids. Looks like you have some of the good one's picked out.

:) So far they've answered all of my questions!

ATM OH

Hope the sale goes well for Josh and Michelle and all of the consignors.