Sonny X Double Vision Steer for sale(New Pictures)

Help Support Steer Planet:

marsh

Nice Sonny steer for sale.  Located in Seymour, IN.  Calf is a little green and picture does not do him any justice.  Has a huge top and big hip in him with a very cool neck.  Very docile and could be shown by anyone.  He was an et calf that I just got in a few weeks ago and is getting better every day.  Please PM or call 812-521-7776 with any questions.  I have a JPJ steer also for sale and will picture him in the next week.  Also have 5 very good heifers.  All calves were born in early March. Thanks....

Attachments

• Sonny_REDUCED.jpg
    Sonny_REDUCED.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 127

monica

marsh said:
Nice Sonny steer for sale.  Located in Seymour, IN.  Calf is a little green and picture does not do him any justice.  Has a huge top and big hip in him with a very cool neck.  Very docile and could be shown by anyone.  He was an et calf that I just got in a few weeks ago and is getting better every day.  Please PM or call 812-521-7776 with any questions.  I have a JPJ steer also for sale and will picture him in the next week.  Also have 5 very good heifers.  All calves were born in early March. Thanks....
    do u have more pics n videos  would like to see a butt n top view  n see how he moves  can send to [email protected] oh ya  what r u askin for the calf  thx  monica      hope to hear from u soon

marsh

New picture from over the weekend.  This calf is really coming and has a great look to him. Very nice fronted with plenty of power from behind.  Please call or text 812-521-7776.  Located in Seymour, IN.

Attachments

• IMG_7062 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_7062 - Copy.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,001

marsh

This calf is still for sale.  If you are looking for a very nice Shorthorn steer that is very gentle this one is for you.  He is eating and growing great.  Great hair, bone, top, and rump with a very cool front.  He could be shown by a first year kid with ease.  My 5 year old daughter combs him every day without him being tied up.  Please call or text 812-521-7776.  You could probably feed him 45-60 days and sale him for a lot more than he is priced at.  Located in Seymour, IN.

marsh

I clipped this calf yesterday and is really looking great.  He was clipped just tied up, no chute.  He has a great attitude and could be shown by anyone. If looking for a Horn steer that will compete anywhere, come take a look at this one. 

marsh

Photos shot this morning.  Calf is really coming and will compete.  Moderate, thick, pretty fronted, hairy, and plenty of depth. Will show great now and next summer.  Very gentle to boot.  Please call 812-521-7776 to take a look.  Also have some heifers that would be worth the look.

Attachments

• Sonny x DV.JPG
    Sonny x DV.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 443
  • Srear.JPG
    Srear.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 430