sonny X rose cross

Help Support Steer Planet:

marku

help .. trouble posting pictures.

Attachments

• rose.pdf
    66.1 KB · Views: 110

marku

thanks a bunch.  what do you guys thing of her?  she is late march.  out of sonny8114 and whr rose 3105.  weighed 550 in this picture.

marku

she seems to toe out on the rear?  how do I fix it?can it bee fixed?  how else does she look?  she weighs 870 now.

Attachments

• sonny rear.jpg
    sonny rear.jpg
    934.9 KB · Views: 157
  • sonnyheifer side.jpg
    sonnyheifer side.jpg
    787 KB · Views: 146

wyatt

well in the first pic awesome!! 2nd and 3rd pic almost imposible to tell if she toes out only thing i can think of is a hoof trimmer or some sort of ciroprator(not sure how to spell it)

kfacres

marku said:
she was not like this when we bought her

OMG! maybe the owner knew her problem- thus selling her-- and trimmed her feet to make her look 'normal'.  maybe she was clipped to look this way-- you know leave the hair long in certain spots- peel others.  Maybe she's not as hairy as she was- maybe she's hairyier?

maybe it's poor genetics- you know, the heavier they get-- the worse the structural problems arise.

do you look the same you did at say 5 years old?
do your bones/ joints look/ feel the same they did when you were in high school?

maybe you should become anunhappy customer and take her back-- or forget about the whole ordeal?

personally, it's either the poor photo quality-- or I don't see anything worth worrying about.

RankeCattleCo

I don't see anything wrong this those hind wheels to bash her.  Now, if you had her and an exactly identical calf at the top of the class, with the other not being cow hocked and yours being a tad cow hocked... The only time it should ever affect you.