Special prayer/thought request

Help Support Steer Planet:

Gargan

praying for ur family jason. my wife and i are due in july for our 1st child. i am nervous every month at our dr visit. I pray all goes well for u and ur wife and child. god bless!!

jason

Thanks everyone, got a lot better news on Saturday.  We got to go home, but she will have to be on bed rest.  Hopefully they can hold out 2 more weeks so the baby can grow a bit more.  The doctor was about 50/50 if she was going to induce on friday, but the tests started coming back much more positive. 

jason

Gargan said:
praying for ur family jason. my wife and i are due in july for our 1st child. i am nervous every month at our dr visit. I pray all goes well for u and ur wife and child. god bless!!

Same to you.  It is amazing how fast the time goes.  She will definitely be making an appearance on sp as soon as she decides to come out.

Gargan

Jason said:
Thanks everyone, got a lot better news on Saturday.  We got to go home, but she will have to be on bed rest.  Hopefully they can hold out 2 more weeks so the baby can grow a bit more.  The doctor was about 50/50 if she was going to induce on friday, but the tests started coming back much more positive. 

great news!!

Okotoks

(angel) Special prayers to all those suffering in the aftermath of the tornados.

firesweepranch

Pray for those affected by the Joplin tornado one year ago today. So much healing still needs to occur, on land and in hearts. Such sad stories were told today on the news, and how soon we forget what others are still going through.

Aussie

Prayers to the family and friends of Gavin Kallady a great fitter and show man and great mate who lost his battle with cancer this last week. Gavin was a great friend and mentor of mine who I owe a lot and will miss greatly  (angel) RIP Gav old mate

Okotoks

Hoping that there is rain throughout the drought stricken areas soon.

Attachments

• Praying for farmers.jpg
    Praying for farmers.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 507

AAOK

Pray for our Country that those elected are chosen by God our Father, not of man.