Spell Checker

Help Support Steer Planet:

MCC

Let me first of all say I am not trying to offend anyone because I'm probably the worlds worst speller. But I have been noticing some of the posts contain several misspelled words that sometimes make the post hard to understand. I realize that sometimes when you are typing fast and if you don't pay attention mistakes can happen. ( This doesn't include me because I type with one finger. ) Now if Jason would install checker for punctuation and capitalization all the English teachers in America would rejoice. I'm NOT an English teacher but I feel better now. <rock>

Bradenh

yahes mettow  (lol) and i know im the worst on here because i get on at school and try to post to beat the bell and my spelling gets bad during the day

kfacres

did you konw taht as lnog as the frsit and lsat lttres are creorct, popele can sitll raed waht you are syanig, bcusaee the barin deos fkuny tihgns?  <beer>

did you know that as long as the first and last letters are correct, people can still read what you are saying, because the brain does funky things?  <rock>

heard it on the email once

ValenteRanching

After you type your reply, before you hit post, if you move over 2 button's there is one that says spell check :p