Help Support Steer Planet:

BRF

94 chevy 3500 with a 6.5 turbo diesel

Attachments

• 051a.jpg
    051a.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 453

SlickTxMaine

What diameter are you wanting??  I think my husband has a pair, brand new that he wants to sell.  They have the curved end.  I think they are 6" diameter.  If you're interested let me know.....it will be a LOT less than you would buy elsewhere even with shipping.  My husband is a wholesaler, the company he works for stopped selling stacks, and these were left over in inventory.  Let me know if iterested....I can send you a picture. 

BCCC

I have dual 6 inch black miter cuts on my 12V and am in the process of putting a set of 7 inch bull haulers on my 99 dodge since I got her smokin heavily now

bolt

I have to say something about this one.  Make sure they are a good bit above the cab or it gets old real fast!  I had a single 6" in my 02 dodge pull truck.  I drove it to fair because my nephew had my dually.  I swear my ears hummed for aweek.    Never do it agian on the road.  Damn i must be getting old. 

bolt

I Would just run 5" on the ground and turn it at an angle that would blow and consume the trailer.

BCCC

Diamond said:
How do you keep that trailer so clean?! lol

Well I put me some black rims, trailer mirrors, and 7 inch bull haulers on my truck yestarday, and guess what happens...My VP44 decided to die while heading to work...UGHH now it looks like I get to spend about 3 grand putting a new injector pump and lift pump  :mad: :mad: :mad:

steel

3 grand jesus we can buy vp44 pumps in indiana for 1100 and a fass or air dog pump with filters for 650.  Lador to put one on 500 tops.  I would shop around.    Lift pumps from the factory are junk anyways no volume just pressure.  ten pound of pressure but 18 gallon a minute oh wait sorry liters!  get a fass 95 gallon a minute and 13 pound of pressure in a 3/8 fuel line makes all the difference in the world.  saves ur pump to.

BCCC

Going a little bigger than that going to put a hot rod VP on her(1800) a fass 150, BIG fuel lines and then a short while after a set of 150 injecters and a bigger turbo

steel

Go with industrial injection hot rod pump then we have one on a truck and a fass 150.  Big fuel lines don't do bigger than.093 because u will lose more timing and truck will get real onry and hard to drive.  Injector Lighting 2 from schied or ddp are the only ones to use.  Jammers are junk the tips are ruff at best and made in China.  Turbo is a hard one I have ran 2 that work nice B1 special and phat shaft 62 with a 14 exhaust housing 50 pound charger that will pull a trailer.    MAKE SURE YOU TIGHTEN THE HEAD DOWN TO 101 BEFORE U GET 2 WILD.

BCCC

I've already went through a set of jammers, put a set of DDP injectors on the trick and love em. I also love the Aurora 4000 turbo I put on my other truck, but was planning on putting a phat shaft on my 99. The stock lift pumps are crap, changed one on my work truck about a month ago, and its already shot, now the boss is going listen to me and get a Fass for it.