Starting a show cattle business?

Help Support Steer Planet:

barnone

I have worked show cattle for other people for over eight years now and I am now raising some show cattle of my own, but I'm not quite sure how to get the cattle sold. I also am interested in selling spring born cattle. In the south we show fall borns and I wanted to have a wide variety of cattle to offer people, so any thoughts or advice on how I should go about starting my new business endeavor would be greatly appreciated. I'm on a tight budget starting out, but I'm confident. It's just my game plan for this is a little blank. Thanks again to anyone who responds its appreciated.

snagboy

where about in the south do you have the show cattle.  we started out sponsoring a few people to grow our herd and try to gather a name for ourselves the best way we found out about selling them is just to meet new people at the shows and just talk to them about your calves  meet and greet  then steer planet has a great classified section

Show Steaks

steerplanet will help you out alot, free marketing of cattle via the classfieds, also i think  putting up a million flyers with top nothc pictures at every show you go to will help..... one great picture may sell more than just one calf. look professional and confident and you will go far