Steer For Sale!

Help Support Steer Planet:

SKF

I have a late June steer calf for sale. He is green but kid broke. He has lots of hair, good bone and the best disposition. He has been shown by my 3 yr old in the peewee classes. He would be a perfect steer for a beginner. He loves attention and has been handled since birth so you can basically do anything with him. Since he has such a great personality it was very hard making a video of him because he just like to hang out and see whats going on instead of walking. He is green for his age his dam was not a great mother but he is doing great now that is on full feed. He gained a 100lbs in a month and cleans is dish everyday. I am asking $1000 and we are located in Florida. I am willing to help arrange transportation we have had several calves shipped so usually its easy to find a ride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yPaBRCKxK8

SKF

Thanks to Steer Planet Buckwheat has found a home in Texas!!! (clapping)

SKF

zach said:
record time.

He sold fast. I hope I can sell the rest of the calves that fast. This is a great site for selling your calves plus its a great site for buying calves. We have bought calves that we found on here.

SKF

Well this steer is back on the market after the sale fell through. I  will make an updated video sometime soon. He is a GREAT calf for  a beginner and is coming along great. I will also get some more pics. Thanks