steer on Thomas sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

HF CHARS

saw this one in person at the Thomas ranch,,might be one of the better steers i have laid eyes on

Attachments

• LOT-55-1.jpg
    LOT-55-1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 396

Boot Jack Bulls

He's a March  BIM and out of Sally (I am assuming this is  HF Mustang Sally, a Firewater daughter on the donor page). You have to cross-reference the lots with their info sheets listed toward the top of the page on the cattle for sale page!

HF CHARS

he is a mustang Sally ,proud to say I raised the cow,,but wish my bim calves woulda looked like this one..prob sold that cow to cheap

Boot Jack Bulls

I just spoke with someone who viewed those calves in the last couple of days, and they said that lot 55 is the real deal. He was my pick too, reminds me of the steer that won Ohio State Fair. He will be an interesting one to follow on the show circuit in the next 10 or 12 months.

Cyfarmer

He was probably the best calf I have ever seen.
I bid on him, but was quickly over bid.
I am on a couple others. He is currently at $41,000 and not done. - Not sure where he will stop!

tcf

Thanks for HF Chars (BJ) for helping me purchase a steer out of Thomas' Sale for my younger sister going into her last year of 4H. We are very appreciative!!

tcf

To add to that, we would have never gotten in contact with BJ if it was not for SP. Thanks Jason for this great tool!