Steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

SlickTxMaine

Stabilized rice bran.  Start out slow - 1/2 lb per feeding and after a few days bump it up a little until you get to 1 lb a feeding - assuming you feed 2 x day.  I know people feed more than that, but that's as high as I've ever gone.  Watch so the calf doesn't get too loose.  If it does, back off a little for a few days, and then build up again slowly.  I've never had any problems in the past.  Puts on a nice smooth fat layer fairly quickly.  When's your target show?

Davidsonranch

Last year was our first attempt at cooking corn.  It was a chore, but it really seemed to help in the end.  Stole one of my wife's crock pots, put in a couple cups of whole corn and covered with over twice as much water.  Put on as low as it would go and cooked over night.  Fed in morning then started another batch for the evening feeding. 

AAOK

I'll 2nd on SRB. ADM Healthy-Glo is the best. And, granules contain more Fat than the pellets

GoWyo

read the labels on SRB products.  Some are 18% fat up to 24% and more.  Buy the most bang for the buck.

Latest posts