Steers and Heifers for sale Sunseeker, Pics added

Help Support Steer Planet:

Dyer Show cattle

Dyer/Jensen Show cattle located in central IA 15 min South of Des Moines. Just south of Indianola IA. Bob Dyer and Josh Jensen

Starting to get calves clipped and broke now, come pic out of the lot and save some money before we get all the work done. I run 35 hd and Jensens run over 100hd. Between the 2 of us we have 30 AI calves born first part of march out of heatwave, sunseeker, eyes on the money, money shot, and who made who. Many dams are out of Jensen's Meyer 734 son herd bull Witch Doctor son heard bull.  Jensens also have many calves out of their herd bulls: Meyer 734 son, Which Doctor son, and Traveler 004 Sons.

Jensens have 5 weaned since July broke and clipped. All other calves weaned 2 weeks ago.

Just sold My eyes on the money steer and a sunseeker steer last week. Still have many great ones to choose from.

Prices start at $750. We have everything from good county fair calves to state fair calves. All calves are super quiet and had many first time 4-Hers show our calves. If we find one with a bad temperment it goes to the sale barn, not the show ring, no matter the pedigree. No pictures yet, but should have some coming in the next couple weeks. I do have a full Sunseeker brother of the heifer pic in my profile from last year. Also Jensens have a half bro heatwave to last years IA State fair feeder champion sunseeker, and Sunseeker class winner pictured. If your close by give me a call and come look at the calves.

Bob Dyer 515-210-0527

Attachments

• 36 sunseeker (6).JPG
    36 sunseeker (6).JPG
    650.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 38 sunseeker (20).JPG
    38 sunseeker (20).JPG
    701.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 36 sunseeker (18).JPG
    36 sunseeker (18).JPG
    687.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 38 sunseeker (7).JPG