Steers for sale in SouthTexas

Help Support Steer Planet:

dj

I have got three steers that I am wanting to sell.  These steers are calves that we bought for our kids to show. My son is not wanting to show now, so instead on sinking more into them, we decided it may be best to cut our looses now.
They are all halter broke, have been washed and blown out with blower. No bad attitudes and have great appetites. I am asking only what I paid for them and that I feel is fair, considering that they were not broke and were green.
I have a Godfather/Foreplay Charolais cross steer that silver. He will classify Charolais or Chi anywhere, any day. He was born the end of Oct. He is cut, polled and coming on strong. This guy was on a poor receipt, but is starting to come on with the feed bucket. He has a huge hip in him and will be a great fat steer. He is real laid back and at times dead headed, cause he is to gentle. But with a young showman that is not that bad. I originally bought this steer as his local chapter steer and then we would take him to Austin...
I have a Hoo Bear/Irish Whiskey Charolais cross steer that is silver. He will too classify Charolais or Chi all day. He born the beginning of September. This steer that is really nice profiling and has a great attitude for first time shower. Cut, polled and always comes with a big appetite to the feed bucket. This guy was bought for Shacke and Thomas in mind; although for a smokey he has the potential to have really nice hair too. I think he could do great at either San Antonio or Houston...
Finally, I got a Heat Wave/Shorthorn steer. No doubt that this guy will classify Shorthorn. He has that deep burgundy Shorthorn color. Was a little bit of white on his sheath, in his tail bush  and a little white between crease of backside. Recently was dehorned cosmetically and still has a great disposition and showring appeal. He was my son's San Antonio steer...
I am asking $1800 for both of the Silver Charolais cross steers and $2000 for Shorthorn. I will send pictures to those that pm me with forward email address. I have not figured out how to put them on here properly, so this will be the best for everyone that is interested. Like I said, these were bought for my son to show and place with.  His lost in my opinion is definitely worth someone looking at. These steers will work at a county level, as well as at the majors. No doubt, cause they are structureally correct, good feeding steers with a showring presence about them.

JEF01

Please send me pictures and location in South Texas.

thanks,

JEF01

Do you still have the steers? Please call 281-541-5096

thanks,