Steers for sale (NEW PIC)

Help Support Steer Planet:

ShowmanQ

ROUGH pasture pics of some steers we have for sale. Located in central OH. Priced cheap to sell.
Tag 1 - March Shorthorn Plus / GF Cherry Thunda X Mindale Teddy Bear
Tag 2 - March Shorthorn / GF Cherry Thunda X Leader 13th
Tag 3 - March Shorthorn / GF Cherry Thunda X Bad Moon Rising
Tag 5 - April  Shorthorn / Ar Su Lu Tonic X Vortec

Attachments

• Tag 1.jpg
    Tag 1.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 77
  • tag 2.jpg
    tag 2.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 84
  • tag 3.jpg
    tag 3.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 73
  • tag 5.jpg
    tag 5.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 79

ShowmanQ

Thanks. At this time, the tag 2  steer kind of leads the group, but I think there is a lot of potential in the others too, just need some time. Hope to have them clipped this week.

russfarm

Hi, could you please pm me with what you are asking for each of these steers?  Thx!

ShowmanQ

russfarm said:
Hi, could you please pm me with what you are asking for each of these steers?  Thx!

As of right now, $1,000 takes your pick on the steers. I will accept $250 (non refundable) to hold the steer until weaning, or later depending on your needs.The remainder will be paid at time of pick up. Please let me know.

ShowmanQ

Thanks to all that have PMed me regarding these steers. I believe I am all caught up, but please let me know if i missed you.

ShowmanQ

Here is a quick cell phone picture of the Tag 2 steer.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 91

ShowmanQ

The calves are still for sale. Tag 2 steer will be in the fall showcase sale in urbana oh on sept 12. The tag 3 steer is going to be shown in October at a county fair, but can be taken after that. The tag 1 and 5 calves are also available. Just weaned them and it's been too hot to picture them lately. pm me with any other questions.

mustbearookie

I would like to look at the calves possibly Monday or Tuesday on my way through oh is that at all possible?

ShowmanQ

That would be fine, would just have to know a time so i could have someone here.

Nasc

BUMP:

Q I lost your number when my cell phone took a dump this summer if you get a chance send me a text or give me a call so I can have it again.

Your calves look good

Nasc!