Steers work for anybody

Help Support Steer Planet:

blackdiamond

Pending they don't get too much performance, and get some show feed along with hair care-- would these steers work for anybody?

Attachments

• IMG_2037.JPG
    IMG_2037.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 162

Tallcool1

blackdiamond said:
Pending they don't get too much performance, and get some show feed along with hair care-- would these steers work for anybody?

The one on the right will absolutely work for somebody!!!  That is a good calf, and he seems to have some hair.  Not much lower leg hair from what can be seen in the picture.  It is a picture, and he hasn't just been washed and blown out.

There is a place for that one FOR SURE!

Tallcool1

frostback said:
blackdiamond said:
I didn't start this post

UUUMMMMmmmmmm sure you did. Your the one on top, their your calves and your photos. Were you hacked?

Actually, He didn't start this post.  I replied to his pictures which WERE on the thread regarding "Best Bull To Use For Hair" if I am not mistaken?  I have no idea how this happened?

frostback

Tallcool1 said:
frostback said:
blackdiamond said:
I didn't start this post

UUUMMMMmmmmmm sure you did. Your the one on top, their your calves and your photos. Were you hacked?

Actually, He didn't start this post.  I replied to his pictures which WERE on the thread regarding "Best Bull To Use For Hair" if I am not mistaken?  I have no idea how this happened?

So sorry then....

Latest posts