Stock Show University Complimentary Grad Program & Clipping Clinic Dec 28 - 29

Help Support Steer Planet:

jason

Stock Show University is having a Complimentary Grad Program and Clipping Clinic Dec. 28th and 29th at Muscatine Learning Center in Muscatine, Iowa.

Registration at 8:00 am on the 28th, free lunch provided by Sullivan Supply.

View the pdf flyer below.

Attachments

• WinterGradProgram.pdf
    691.5 KB · Views: 659

Cyfarmer

Just got back from this clinic. It was EXCELLENT! They had some of the best talent in the nation as instructors. The facility in Muscatine was awesome. Hats off to Sullivans, and to The Muscatine Ag Learning Center for an excellent clinic, that I know will help everyone in attandance for years to come.

bruiser

I took my son to it also, and I totally agree. John Sullivan and his crew did a great job on this program. I would recommend it to anyone and any level of experience. The top fitters in the business were there and willing to answer any question.

Ditto that!  This was definitely the best clinic we've ever experienced.  Both boys had a day and a half of HANDS-ON clipping, with almost one-on-one instruction by Josh Elder, can't get any better than that!  And what a great crowd....they fed 220 people lunch on Wednesday.  They actually provided 3 meals on Wednesday and two today.  The clinic was free.  Big thanks to Sullivans for their commitment to the youth!!!

HGC

Excellent learning experience for all levels of experience.  Thanks to John Sullivan and his staff for putting on a first class event. 

Latest posts