Characters of story:
1 unruly 2500 pound brahman bull
3 ranch hands
1 one wise gentleman

Setting:
1 small pen
1 working chute

Story:
So the three ranch hands and the wise gentleman are trying to get this brahman bull out of the pen and into the chute. Now this brahman bull is quiet and gentle most of the time but that chute was one place we quickly figured out he did not want to be. After several attempts and several failed ideas the men are still hard at it but by now that bulls eyes have changed his demeanor more upright and alert and he has had enough. Everyone was starting to get the feeling that they were in a battle that they were not going to win and that with one wrong move something was gonna get broken and someone was gonna get hurt. U could tell just by looking at him that he had intentions a.d not one of them was good. Then came the all to intellectual words from the wise gentleman, "boys the only other time I have seen a look like that was from my wife....and trust me the best thing we can do Rt now is tip our hats and step away for a little while." So with a grin and a tip of the hat the bull was left alone.

What to take from the story:
*married folks get a laugh
*single and/or unhappily married folks get a lesson

chambero

I HAD a vet that needed to follow that advice several years ago when trying to fertility test a bull.  The event degenerated to the point the vet wound up on top of his bldg beating our bull over the head with a shovel trying to get the bull into a trailer.  Both the bull and the vet were subsequently fired.

dimebag

Good story Kolten , glad I'm not the only one that has gentle bulls that won't go in the chute until they are good and ready and of course , I'm slightly irritated !