Sullivan's NO BULL sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Hilltop

CWshorthorns said:
We went to the sale just to learn more about the shorthorn cattle and talk to a few people and me and my wife were in amazement at the cattle and the place. A wide range of prices i do not have the prices in front of me but it seems to me that the heifers on the bottom end was $1800 and the top end bull was 62000.
What did you think of Lot 20,21 and the lot 27 heifer calves and lot 70 and 72 breds?? We thought the lot 72 AP female will be very powerful!

CWshorthorns

I am new to this looking at cattle for good fronts and deep flanked but the best i can tell you from what i wrote down those three lots were in the top ten of what i thought were good cattle. In my mind i would say lot 27,20,21 in that order if was going to rank them. Again i am new and still learning and trying to understand all that goes in the show cattle.For the lot 72 bred females it is hard for me to say about the white cattle because my wife makes the notes at the sale and her note was looks good for a all white shorthorn. she likes the roans and red w/white but if she said it looked good for white i would say she had something that atleast caught her eye. IT was the first time that i have been to a sale with that many cattle that looked like each and everyone of them could bring home a champion at any fair.