Sullivan's Shock

Help Support Steer Planet:

Moezmom

Has anyone tried it yet?  Is it all Sullivan's claims it is?  I would love to order some but want to make sure it's worth the cost.

shortyjock89

It's the real deal. Have used it at several shows since this beginning of 2016, including NWSS and I think it works great. 

DSC

I would agree with Olsen. We have used it at several shows including Denver and it works great.

Moezmom

Did you just follow the directions on the bottle?  Glad to hear it lives up to the claims. 

shortyjock89

It's very clean and non oily.

I prefer to do almost all of my clipping with nothing in their hair, but I used a bit of shock at NWSS and it did a good job of keeping the hair up for the duration of the clipping.

I used it just like the directions say and it worked just like it said it would.

Chuck Wagon

i will try it tomorrow, have three to clip but I'm slow.  Kirk Stierwalt likes to spray the pro plus in hair with a blower.  Now that you mention it, the good clippers I know do not use anything.

I used my buddy's Tiger Comb at San Antonio last week on heifers and I was surprised at how much it pulled the hair up compared to a Smart Comb.  It really lifted the hair and was impressed.