Summer and Fall Born Steers For Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

feeder duck

beattieclubcalves said:
was wonderin some prices and pics on some gilts

Give Andy a call.

Andy Russian (FOR BARROW OR GILT INFORMATION)
(765)491-5945

feeder duck

Here is one two heifers  we are sending to Florida in December

Jeff Cornell

Attachments

• sadie1.jpg
    sadie1.jpg
    512.5 KB · Views: 70

feeder duck

kfacres said:
did i see this calf a few weeks ago?

No, I bought her to send to a family in Florida. She is a Get It Done out of a Shorthorn cow. She is a 1/2 blood. She was supreme sale heifer at the Hoosier Beef Congress

kfacres

Hey Jeff, I'll bump this up for ya, cuz I think these calves have loads of potential, and would like to do what I can to get them moved for you, espcially since one is sired by my bull, and another is a maternal brother to him...  Might help me out a bit too! 

Think I have my buddy that you met talked into breeding 20-30 of his cows to my bull this spring out of 120...  He has some cows that go back to a couple of old Shorthorn cows from the yesteryears!  and everything else is Angus!  Will be interesting to see how the old bull works on that kind of cow, along with ours...  He's been making some nice purebred Angus steers throughout the years, out of just cows...  I'm going to try and help him move what calves I can, and maybe buy the best heifer for myself or something in those terms! 

Really, really excited about Feelgood!  Glad we made the decision to buy him, I thought it was a NO-BRAINER!  and now looking back it was!!

Jody Kabat

feeder duck

kfacres said:
Hey Jeff, I'll bump this up for ya, cuz I think these calves have loads of potential, and would like to do what I can to get them moved for you, espcially since one is sired by my bull, and another is a maternal brother to him...  Might help me out a bit too! 

Think I have my buddy that you met talked into breeding 20-30 of his cows to my bull this spring out of 120...  He has some cows that go back to a couple of old Shorthorn cows from the yesteryears!  and everything else is Angus!  Will be interesting to see how the old bull works on that kind of cow, along with ours...  He's been making some nice purebred Angus steers throughout the years, out of just cows...  I'm going to try and help him move what calves I can, and maybe buy the best heifer for myself or something in those terms! 

Really, really excited about Feelgood!  Glad we made the decision to buy him, I thought it was a NO-BRAINER!  and now looking back it was!!

Jody Kabat

I AM GLAD HE IS GONNA WORK! He is gonna look deadly as a four yr old when he puts on summer weight.

Jeff

kfacres

That's what I think... GIve him some grass, warm weather, and rest...  and the rest is going to be history...  He's not getting worked hard- about 15 cows, but the weather is getting hard on everybody...  Had 10 inches or rain a few weeks ago, slop belly deep, and then its been in the teens and lower, with a blizard last night into today...  And then throw in the foot deal- and I think he's holding himself together pretty good...  Took some pictures today in the snow break..  Will forward some to you..  Finally got a good pic of the Lutton!