Summer born steer for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Donnie Paddick

This is a June steer out of a Bachelor son and a Heat Wave heifer. We are located in Sumner IL. Price $2500. This calf should be real competive.

Attachments

• 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 156
  • 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 141

charlie

Donnie Paddick said:
This is a June steer out of a Bachelor son and a Heat Wave heifer. We are located in Sumner IL. Price $2500. This calf should be real competive.

do you still have the calf for sale.

Donnie Paddick

Yes this calf is still for sale weighed today 2-19-09 and he weighs 640lb. He is the first calf out of a heifer we showed who was a class winner at Louisville in the Junior and open show. He is sound and moves out very well with a good base to him.

JoeDirt

Donnie Paddick said:
Yes this calf is still for sale weighed today 2-19-09 and he weighs 640lb. He is the first calf out of a heifer we showed who was a class winner at Louisville in the Junior and open show. He is sound and moves out very well with a good base to him.

I really like this Calf.  His Rear looks GREAT. How much hair is on the lower 3/4?  You cliped him well!

If I had a use for this calf I would buy it in a NEW YORK Minute.  I think 2500 is a VERY Good Price if he is not all HAIR and is sound

Just my 2 cents

smurf

He looks awesome!  I'm sure it won't take long to get your $2,500 for him.

Donnie Paddick

This calf does have good hair but still has alot of true muscling in his lower quarter
100Million said:
Donnie Paddick said:

I really like this Calf.  His Rear looks GREAT. How much hair is on the lower 3/4?  You cliped him well!

If I had a use for this calf I would buy it in a NEW YORK Minute.  I think 2500 is a VERY Good Price if he is not all HAIR and is sound

Just my 2 cents
Donnie Paddick said:

clubcalve

Great steer it will look great when he has some grain in him (thumbsup)

Donnie Paddick

Yes this steer is still for sale.

Donnie Paddick
                                              618-562-2717