Sunseeker bull Calf/Steer FOR SALE

Help Support Steer Planet:

NDC

We have a march 09 bull calf out of sunseeker he is out of a black baldie cow.  Not cut yet but will be if nobody buys intrest soon.  Hes thick, moderate and hairy.  pm if interested willing to work out a deal any way possible including shipping.

Attachments

• 100_6232.gif
    100_6232.gif
    639.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 100_6238.gif
    100_6238.gif
    647.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_6239.gif
    100_6239.gif
    739.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 100_6241.gif
    100_6241.gif
    694 KB · Views: 52

TMJ Show Cattle

Young person,I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelins. I have seen this calf posted several times and the more I see him the more I think he should have been "Cut" a long time ago. Sorry if this upsets you but he is not herd bull worthy.

NDC

He will be cut were getting more interest here as a steer I was just seeing how people thought of him as a bull he's a darn good calf and he's only been posted on here last night so I dont know how you have seen him

herefordfootball

TMJ Show Cattle said:
Young person,I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelins. I have seen this calf posted several times and the more I see him the more I think he should have been "Cut" a long time ago. Sorry if this upsets you but he is not herd bull worthy.
I was going to say this is the first time I saw this calf. And I wouldnt have cut him a long time ago, because I would like to see what people thought of him, before I made any major decisions. Plus you'll probaly get a better weaning weight now that you left him a bull a little longer than if you would have banded him. Also by leaving him a bull longer you gave the new buyer the option to buy a neat looking herd bull or a really cool looking showsteer. No wrong decisions made here. Good Job on raising a good one!!!