Sunseeker Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

TJ

She's just north of Danville, IL, along the IN border.  PM Olson Family Shorthorns for more info or he'll PM you. 

shortyjock89

TJ said:
She's just north of Danville, IL, along the IN border.   PM Olson Family Shorthorns for more info or he'll PM you. 

Actually, she's up at Joliet, but we could get her down here if that is necessary.

Guys, I'm REALLY glad you all have interest, but if I have not gotten back to you, it's because we're still busy showing and stuff, plus I've had college midterms.  If I haven't gotten back to you, please PM me, it's much easier for me to keep track of who I've gotten in touch with.

Thanks a lot for all of your interest,

Justin Olson

TJ

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
TJ said:
She's just north of Danville, IL, along the IN border.   PM Olson Family Shorthorns for more info or he'll PM you. 

Actually, she's up at Joliet, but we could get her down here if that is necessary.

Guys, I'm REALLY glad you all have interest, but if I have not gotten back to you, it's because we're still busy showing and stuff, plus I've had college midterms.  If I haven't gotten back to you, please PM me, it's much easier for me to keep track of who I've gotten in touch with.

Thanks a lot for all of your interest,

Justin Olson

OK, so I was off by 100 miles give or take.   :p  I knew she was north of you, I just didn't realize it was that far north.  But, at least Joilet is north of Danville & fairly close to the IN border, so maybe I didn't do so bad.   ;)  But, that would almost be like saying that you are just up the road from Cave In Rock, IL.  (lol)

pnewendyke

I am the breeder of this heifer. She is out of a who made who donor. The heifers dam is in transplant and I had my first calf out of her and Point Taken yesterday. He looks great and I'm expecting a few more siblings in the next couple weeks. 

Phil Newendyke

shortyjock89

Checkerhill1 said:
Could you PM me the price? thanks

Ok...I'm not trying to be an a$$hole here, but it's right there above your post that the heifer is sold.  Please read a little bit before you post.

okcc

"Sorry, she was sold to a family in Texas. Thanks for your interest though!"
I guess im the only one who got the translation in english but the heifer is sold and no longer available for sale.