Sunseeker Steer 4 sale - stout hairy big boned update

Help Support Steer Planet:

farmboy

zach said:
This is an end of February Sunseeker steer we have. he is broke to lead, weaned and eating and gaining good. You will not find a stouter calf than this guy who puts it together with the bone and style. i realize these pictures suck, i took him out of the cool room and he wasn't to happy about that because i had just fed them to and he was still munching. plus my cameras batteries are dead and when you take a pic it turns off and you got to turn it back on, its just a big hassle with the dead batteries. he's got the famous zach dixon sloppy clip job on him from a month ago so if a pro clipped him, he would look a lot better.

anyway, this calf is a full sib to the black McIntosh Steer last year here in ohio who did a lot of damage and was sold to Michigan. if you saw him, you know what i am talking about. if your interested call me. THIS CALF WILL BE A CONTENDER AT ANY SHOW

740 285 3763
740 778 2333
or you can PM me, have had several inquires already

THIS CALF WILL BE AT THE OHIO STATE FAIR THIS WEEKEND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM IN PERSON

has chi papers

Weighed in at 512 Thursday the 30th of july

http://acaregistry.org/viewdetail.aspx?reg=342157

bump. registry number added

tduck

I will be in Darke County the 21st and 22nd. would like to see him since we will be close to ya. could ya send me price please?

Missk8

Please PM me with price, date of birth, and your location. Thanks so much!

farmboy

Missk8 said:
Please PM me with price, date of birth, and your location. Thanks so much!

2 out of 3 of your inquiries are in the first post. i will no longer be sending pm's on the price. if you want to know and are interested. CALL ME.

farmboy

we got 5th in class at the state fair out of 10 and we won our class at our fair. he tends to pop his pasterns in a show ring for some unknown reason. starting to give natural stride. still for sale.

farmboy

if this calf is still with us by then, he will be shown at the highland county prospect show on Tuesday September 8th. We can arrange something up there if you would like to see him/buy him. he is really getting to looking good. he is chute broke, leads like a dog, excellent disposition. has been fitted twice.

I have another sunseeker calf who is exactly like this guy, just a tick smaller. he has some front end issues though. he is priced very cheap, if he gets any better, you will have your self a knock out calf. both of these calves make grizzly bears look bald.

740-285-3763

Rooster

How much are you asking for the steer and where is he located at?

charlie

I have tried calling both phone # but no voice mail set up ,cant get a hold of you

farmboy

try try try again... btw the calf with the leg problems is sold now and the other one is still here.

740-778-2333 home

you can call my brother too, his name is luke, 740-352-7817