Sunseeker steer for sale: SOLD

Help Support Steer Planet:

smurf

Big hipped, super hairy, and sound.  He was born May 22nd and has been weaned for about 2 weeks so he's still pretty green.  He is easy to work with and should be very competative wherever he ends up.  Located in southern MN.

Attachments

• Steer.jpg
    Steer.jpg
    686 KB · Views: 111

smurf

A few of you asked for more pictures.  Hopefully these are a little better quality as well.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_1792.JPG
    IMG_1792.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1788.JPG
    IMG_1788.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1776.JPG
    IMG_1776.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 129

ia girl

Please let me know the price of your steer.  I really like the looks of him.

smurf

Everyone should have received a PM.  Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Orwell the mother is a very nice SimAngus cow.

bjtf

What is the price and would someone pm me and tell me what a "bump" is, thanks

BABYTEX

Very nice steer!!  I will be showing a Sun Seeker Heifer at our county fair and hopefully state fair.  I just had her at MN Beef Expo this past weekend a did real well.  We are just getting into the showing and I had a Texas Hold Em Steer at MN State Fair but didnt do real well.  My sister actually showed him at Beef Expo.  Needless to say the Sun Seekr Heifer did a lot better.  Do you sell a lot of show calves are is just the one for sale.  I did quite a bit of shopping around this fall and saw many steers and heifers.  I think the color of my heifer was the main attraction as she has a lot of chrome and eye appeal, but she does have a lot of muscle to go with.  I am really hoping to win our county fair heifer show if I can beat my sister with a Hannibal heifer, otherwise we are not competing against much as our county shows a lot of South Devons (nothing against the breed) just cant seem to compete.  Well anyway, great lookin steer. ;D

smurf

The steer is sold, thanks for everyone's interest.