Super Purebred Simmental Show Heifer New Photo!!! Sold into KY

Help Support Steer Planet:

kentucky man

It was a hard decision to sell this heifer but we wanted to promote our donor SVF Above and Beyond T87.  T87 is a former Champion at the breeders Sweep Stakes in Louisville KY.  The blaze faced heifer pictured is T87's first calf and she is a good one.  She was born 9-15-2009 and is sired by Star Power.  She is show broke and ready to go.  We feel in time she will prove to be a great donor in her own right.  ASA# is 2538604. Please call for pricing and questions.  Jerod Metzger 270-779-6260. [/b]  We are located near Woodburn KY not far from Bowling Green.  One additional note.  I just posted a new picture of her.   Our neighbor is very interested so if you were waiting on a video here it is.  Don't miss out on this one  Please give us a call.   She is priced at $8,000   The video is over a month old.  She is sold into KY.

[size=10pt]Video[/size]
http://www.youtube.com/user/metzgercattleco#p/a/u/0/rlnc1B9iSac

Attachments

• Above&Beyond-Sneed Smaller sized.jpg
    Above&Beyond-Sneed Smaller sized.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 148
  • METZGER STAR PWER DAU internet.jpg
    METZGER STAR PWER DAU internet.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 161

kentucky man

Let me know if I missed a reply to any of the folks who pmed me on the heifer.  Thanks for all of the interest.

kentucky man

Hi, we have had lots of interest in this female.  We want to give everyone a chance to buy her if your interest please call she is for sale first come first serve.  Thanks to everyone that has asked about her via the internet and the phone.  You can reach us at 270-779-6260.

kentucky man

We have an up to date picture and your going to like it.  Please call if your interested 270-779-6260.

kentucky man

We can help arrange cheap trucking to about anywhere.  Don't let the trucking deter you on this one.

kentucky man

We have had some calls on this heifer today and yes she in entered in the North American.  Let us know if you would like to be the one at the end of the halter.