Supernatural bull calf pic

Help Support Steer Planet:

DavidSinclair

I know i am talking my own book here but Supernatural is probably the most under used club calf bull there is.

Attachments

• 602.jpg
    602.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 366
  • SN.jpg
    SN.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 386

DCC show cattle

Very impressive to be honest ive never even heard of that bull down here in texas looks like they would slick out well though! Almost has the same pattern as deja vu

BrechtCattleCo

Do his calves tend to come a bit late because I had one due a week ago to him and nothing yet but really close? And I hope the calf comes out like him that would be sweet!

cotullaguy

nice calf...do you have photos of some other calves out of him..typically what does he work on?

wra

looks great...what kind of cows do you use him on

DavidSinclair

cotullaguy said:
nice calf...do you have photos of some other calves out of him..typically what does he work on?

I haven't seen enough of them to really know for sure what he will work best on but for us he has been a real "cow changer". He has worked on some pretty common, flat made cows of various pedigrees that you maybe wouldn't even expect to get a saleable calf out of. Fortunately we don't have many of those but that is what has me excited about what he could do.

The only other pics I have are of the ones we had in our sale last year, they are still on our web site. http://sinclaircattleco.com/currentsale.htm

DavidSinclair

BrechtCattleCo said:
Do his calves tend to come a bit late because I had one due a week ago to him and nothing yet but really close? And I hope the calf comes out like him that would be sweet!

I haven't noticed a pattern in ours being late but we did have one go a week over that i can remember.

Thanks for trying Supernatural - you are one of the very few that did.

kane1598

VERY IMPRESSIVE! both the bull and the calf are awesome..may have to give him a try

farmboy

Seen this bulls full brother at Eddy's and he is impressive  :eek: . He had several really good Supernatural calves too. Might try him out this year.

BrechtCattleCo

Still nothing out of my cow altho shes looking more and more ready every time I check cows. I sure hope there isnt a problem???

OH Breeder

Hard to tell from picture if SN is smaller framed because he looks like he is standing in a depression. I have seen some Pale Face's that are more moderate and not small at all. How big would you say he was? Use him on bigger cows?
Nice calf. Interesting to see how he develops.

BrechtCattleCo

Heck I hope we can use him on anything, that cow I was talking about was a 2nd timer and shes a small to moderate frame!!

BrechtCattleCo

Well she had it today and to be honest with you it was nothing special and HE was out of my best cow! David does it take a while for SN's calves to thicken up and IDK but there aint much hair either. Heck maybe its out of my clean up beings it was late idk when she was exactly due I lost my breeding records this year.

BrechtCattleCo

Nah actually I was looking at him and compared him to my other calves that were sired by the clean up bull and hes deffinatly out of the clean up bull... Gosh it was my only ai bred cow this year too. :( Oh well that happens