Texas, did you get any rain?

Help Support Steer Planet:

vc

Just wanted to know if the last storm helped any of you out.
Here is hoping it did. <beer>

Texas Dude

4-5 inches at Possum Kingdom Lake, 2-3 inches at the house. Loved every single drop! 

dimebag

1 inch @ my place , 2.5 inches three weeks ago . every little bit helps !

chambero

We got around 5 inches in the Wichita Falls area.  Tanks are full, grass is growing, and things look a lot better for the time being.  That 5 inches is more than our total for the year to that point.

vc

That's good news, hope you all get some more and soon.
My guess is you just sat there and watching it come down, feeling a little bit of the weight come off of your shoulders. (at least for a little while)

whereselway

We got a little under 3" in Blanco, which is between Austin and SA.  they got up to 5" in SA and around 4 west of there.  It is a gorgeous site to see the grass peeking through in a green tint!  Just pray more is on the way!  Not even griping about the mud, and dirty calves!!  (clapping)

twistedhshowstock

We are finally getting some today...started raining about noon here and have had pretty steady showers on and off since then.  Since I only live 3-4 blocks from campus I walk to class everyday, I didnt even mind walking home in the rain today, actually kinda enjoyed it..lol.

Bulldaddy

We started cleaning out one of our tanks that had silted up pretty good and the next day we had 4 incles of rain.  Of well, I guess we will have to wait until the next drought to finish the the job.

Attachments

• bptankcleanout.JPG
    bptankcleanout.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 744

Latest posts