Texas Limousin Field Day

Help Support Steer Planet:

txshowmama

If Montague County is looking for their village idiot, he has been spotted. He was judging the Limousin Field Day in College Station this weekend. What a disaster. He told a little girl during showmanship that he was giving it to someone else (even though she was hands down the best showman) because her shirt did not have a collar. Mind you the little girl who won was helped around the ring by her fitter who told the judge that he taught her everything she knows! Lots of good cattle left standing and lots of favors paid back this weekend! It was miserably hot and humid and its not like the girl looked imappropriate. That was later in senior showmanship with the see-through top and the hot pink bra!

OLD WORLD SHORTIE

(lol) what was this guys name, and what are his credentials. They let a "fitter" in the ring during shomanship that sounds odd. Was this a TJLA show? Who puts it on? were they serving waffles?<---TAMU joke (lol)
Showmanship is totally a  gut feeling from what i have see. Way back in the day i would get mad or upset if i felt i had gotten screwed, but hey thats just the nature of the business. What i have learned from all this is that " you have to lose with honor, and you have to win with honor".  I know how crazy chasing one of those TJLA buckles can be, you find out who your friends are real quick.

gigem02

Doug Satree judged the show.  Sorry you folks didn't agree with him, but he's a dang good judge.  He raises great Angus cattle that most people would be proud to own.  He's judged every major in the state of Texas and more shows across the country.  I would love to have the guy judge a show.  Also, it wasn't a fitter in the ring, the guy is a Ranch Manager.  The girl has won every showmanship in the state!  I really think you people need to do your homework and keep comments about personal feelings and especially comments about kids that some of us know to yourselves.  Use those feelings as ammo to work harder, get better cattle, and show harder instead of talking trash on a public forum. 

Just another cow show, move on and beat 'em next time.  There's always another one.

Karma is a b

1. Jason is a ranch manager not just some steer jock that the Stowers picked up for the weekend. He has worked for them for almost five years
2. Lauren Stowers is an excellent showman  This is not the first time or the last time she will beat people  in showmanship
3. Maybe if the girl who lost was not such poor losers and had not already gotten hot and sweaty packing up you trailer maybe she would still have a collard shirt on.
4. The Stowers do so much for the tla and for someone that contributes nothing but bad attitudes and  poor character maybe you shouldn't be talking down on Our state show. 
5.karma is a b and this very sad display of parenting and  is a horrible example of everything that showing stands for. We all strive to make our children better people through showing not just showmanship champions.

The Show

I don't have a dog in this fight because I don't show limi's, but I couldn't resist. Stowers are good at what they do, and they have good cattle. So if txshowmama's post was aimed at them I'm going to have to agree with Karma is a b, but on that same note. Whoever Karma is a b is you don't need to talk about people setting a poor example and having bad character when you obviously created another username specifically for that post.

OLD WORLD SHORTIE

funny-pictures-cat-sees-what-you-did.jpg

(lol)