Texas State Maine Preview Show

Help Support Steer Planet:

BIGTEX

I have never been and was wondering how big of a show this is? How many head? See everyone on the 27th.

ZNT

BIGTEX said:
I have never been and was wondering how big of a show this is? How many head? See everyone on the 27th.

Last years show was a huge success.  I am just estimating, but there were  about 30-50 head in each of the breed shows.  Stock Show U had some great presentations, and actually championed the Team Fitting Contest last year.  They are supposed to be there again this year. 

I encourage anyone that can go, to go, and also take advantage of several of the other contests, such as salesmanship, team fitting, showmanship, etc while there.  On top of the regular show activities, the Texas Maine Anjou Association is sponsoring the 1st Annual Bluebonnets & Buckles Online Sale there.  It will be hosted by Steerplanet.com.  All sale cattle will be on display on Saturday, April 27th.

Here is a link to the Maine Anjou Entry Form:  http://texasjrmaines.com/stateshow

Chi entry forms are available on the Texas Jr. Chi Association Facebook page.  Entries need to be postmarked by April 12th to avoid a late fee.

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Mainevent

I would recommend the show, it is a great precursor to Junior Nationals, or if you want to get your cattle out and around people.

Latest posts