TH Neg Heatwave1 heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

NSF

super feminine brockle faced heifer. super good disposition with a very bright future ahead of her. if i wasnt too old i would be dragging this one around this next year. straight top, nice fronted, and stout enough with pretty good hair for a th negative heifer.

she is out of a awesome simmi cross cow that has had some awesome heifers for us since we purchased her. her first calf for us was a may hotspot heifer that we sold in the Minnesota Beef Expo sale for 4400 and she had a nice hotmail heifer last year that was sold locally. this heifer had a pretty rough start as she almost died around easter after a bad bout with scours and a vet that wouldnt give her fluids until she was about dead but she turned the corner, survived and  has gotten better every day since. i think she will be a force to be reckoned with next fall at the state fairs as a yearling.

she was weaned tuesday morning and i just shot this picture about an hour ago so she would look lots better in a week or so. basically show broke with only some more show stick time needed to get her ready for the ring.

asking $4,000 and if someone hasnt bought her in a week she is getting entered in the MN Beef Expo sale which is in October and she will be looking smoking good by then.

Attachments

• HeatWave Heifer 1.jpg
    HeatWave Heifer 1.jpg
    664.1 KB · Views: 103

NSF

born in early march and the grass kinda hides it a bit but she does have some white on her legs but it is mostly just on the front of her front legs. Located in Baraboo, WI which is about 5 minutes from the Wisconsin Dells and about 45 Minutes north of Madison. we are located about 5-10 minutes off of the interstate depending on traffic.

NSF

thank you, i have some pretty high aspirations for her

NSF

here is a picture of her face so you can see the pattern on her head, i think it is an attractive brockle.

Attachments

• Heifer Brockle.jpg
    Heifer Brockle.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 54

NSF

now entered in the Minnesota Beef Expo Sale. so she is off the market until then. i will post new pictures closer to sale time.

Latest posts