Thanks to Brad Hook

Help Support Steer Planet:

rjb

I just wanted to say thanks to Brad Hook. Not only did he do a great job judging yesterday in Tipton but he made my daughters day. She had one her class in her market heifer class and we she came out of the ring the second place calf blasted out and ended up rolling her stepping on her and scaring the crap out of her. By the way my daughter is only 9. But she was a trooper and went back in for champion market heifer. She didn't win and I'm sure Brad didn't know what had happened to her but he just kept making her day complementing her on her showmanship. By the end of the show he for the most part forgot about gettin rolled by that calf but more about how the judge thought that she was a good showman!!! So thanks again Brad

DLD

Congratulations to your daughter for hanging tough.  We've sure had some of those days where the judges comments made it all worthwhile for the kids.  We've never had the opportunity to show under Brad Hook, but I always appreciate any judge that takes the extra time to encourage the kids.