The Answer

Help Support Steer Planet:

Cowboy Up

Was taking a closer look at the Show Circuit and spotted "The Answer." He is a Final Answer son that looks like he is a pretty good one. What is everyone else's thoughts on him? He is listed on Cattle Visions.

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
Looks darn good I think but there is a half brother in Genex called Pioneer that some people think is better than Final Answer .  The Final Answers that we have are really good clves , some out of heifers with no problems, I'm prettty cautious on what I use on my heifers ,but the 0035 calves are very vigorous an look like Angus calves an there are not many of them left,

Cowboy Up

We bred all our heifers to Final Answer this year and they look dang good. We are gonna have a REAL nice set of Final Answer heifers from this group. No calving problems what so ever either.

Dave

Cowboy Up said:
Was taking a closer look at the Show Circuit and spotted "The Answer." He is a Final Answer son that looks like he is a pretty good one. What is everyone else's thoughts on him? He is listed on Cattle Visions.
I am a partner in The Answer. (DM Cattle). We think he will help in the club industry to breed purebreds and still have a chance to get a clubby stylish calf.

OH Breeder

Dave said:
Cowboy Up said:
I am a partner in The Answer. (DM Cattle). We think he will help in the club industry to breed purebreds and still have a chance to get a clubby stylish calf.

Mr Dave, can you post a picture possibly to help us identify your bull.
thank you
OH B

Dave

OH Breeder said:
Dave said:
Cowboy Up said:

Mr Dave, can you post a picture possibly to help us identify your bull.
thank you
OH B
I have pictures, baseball cards and a video but I don't know how to put it on. sorry.

RSC

Dave, I scanned your Add out of the Livestock Plus!

Here it is,

Tony

Attachments

• The Answer Add.jpg
    The Answer Add.jpg
    595.6 KB · Views: 492

RSC

Jason said:
i like him, i like him a lot
Dave it will be fun to check out your calf crop next Spring! I just meet Dave at the Classic,  He is the one that purchased Nacho.

Tony

Dave

RSC said:
Jason said:
i like him, i like him a lot
Dave it will be fun to check out your calf crop next Spring! I just meet Dave at the Classic,  He is the one that puirchased Nacho.

Tony
Thanks Tony. I thought you just knew cattle. You are a tech freak too. LOL

VJ

He looked real good at the IA Beef Expo. Very stylish with good  bone and mass.

Dave

Freddy said:
I forgot what his mother was an how she was bred, behind every good sire there is a good mother .
She is SA Eline Design 648. out of Siks Advantage 17259 x B/R New Frontier 095. Hope that helps.

Cattledog

Dave said:
Freddy said:
I forgot what his mother was an how she was bred, behind every good sire there is a good mother .
She is SA Eline Design 648. out of Siks Advantage 17259 x B/R New Frontier 095. Hope that helps.

I think that your Answer bull addresses the problem that I have with Final Answer.  My gripe with Final Answer is that his calves tend to be steep hipped.  I sure would like to see a video of The Answer!  I love his look!

shortyjock89

THAT was the bull that I saw at the IA Expo and couldn't remember his name.  I didn't get to study him a whole lot, as I was busy working for a Herf operation, but I did get to look at him for a couple minutes, and I was really impressed with his power and look. To be quite honest, I'm not a fan of all that many Angus, but I like him!

Dave

Cattledog said:
Dave said:
Freddy said:

I think that your Answer bull addresses the problem that I have with Final Answer.  My gripe with Final Answer is that his calves tend to be steep hipped.  I sure would like to see a video of The Answer!  I love his look!
The video of The Answer is at www.sorensencrew.com. I am trying to get it on Steerplanet at this time. Thanks.