The new registered Shorthorn business model.

Help Support Steer Planet:

aj

In this deal I would add a half time show and a wardrobe malfunction.......but I am a perve.

firesweepranch

Will said:
firesweepranch said:
Thanks guys. We probably will go, if not just to see the facility and cattle and learn something about the shorthorn breed!  (thumbsup)
I live about 7 miles from Jason and have been through the cattle twice.  Thier are some really nice calves and the quality goes really deep.  I think thier will be a few that bring a bunch but I also think with as many quality calves as they have their will be some of them get missed and be very affordable.  Their are too many good ones for thier not to be a bargain or two. Plus if any one needs a fall born steer their are a handful their that can run just about anywere.  Firesweep if you come down let me know if you have any questions about shorthorn cow families.  The facilities will be worth the drive. 
We sure will! My daughter wants to go, will you be there? I ordered the catalog yesterday, let her look through that and then maybe have some questions.
Thanks for offering, and thanks AJ for posting this. We would have never known about it!

garybob

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
You should go! They've built a new facility that is amazing.  The cattle will bring anywhere from 5-40k for good ones, but maybe you can find something you like in your price range.  I'd call Jason or Nate, they'll be honest about the cattle.
I'm gonna try to go to the Pre-Sale Party, as well as the Sale. It's just 40 minutes or so up the road from where I live. I hope to see and meet some of Y'uns there.

GB

GM

It appears the new business model includes affiliate marketing by AJ!  You're gonna be rich!  (clapping)

Will

firesweepranch said:
Will said:
firesweepranch said:
Thanks guys. We probably will go, if not just to see the facility and cattle and learn something about the shorthorn breed!  (thumbsup)
I live about 7 miles from Jason and have been through the cattle twice.  Their are some really nice calves and the quality goes really deep.  I think their will be a few that bring a bunch but I also think with as many quality calves as they have their will be some of them get missed and be very affordable.  Their are too many good ones for their not to be a bargain or two. Plus if any one needs a fall born steer their are a handful their that can run just about anywere.  Firesweep if you come down let me know if you have any questions about shorthorn cow families.  The facilities will be worth the drive. 
We sure will! My daughter wants to go, will you be there? I ordered the catalog yesterday, let her look through that and then maybe have some questions.
Thanks for offering, and thanks AJ for posting this. We would have never known about it!

Yes I will be their and I will be through the cattle again before the sale.  The Robinett Family are a great bunch of people who are extremely nice.  If you want to call me with any questions you can call me at 918 253 7344.  I will give you an unpaid opinion. 

MNK Cattle Co

Will, me and drew will be heading up that way on 10th. I may give you call next week to talk about couple I am interested in. The heifer we bought from you is really coming on in this last week

knabe

frostback said:
So AJ could you please in lighten us to the correct way of starting in shorthorns?  infuse a lot of fullblood maine blood

Also how to have a production sale that you deem acceptable. send him 5% of the proceed.

Will

MNK Cattle Co said:
Will, me and drew will be heading up that way on 10th. I may give you call next week to talk about couple I am interested in. The heifer we bought from you is really coming on in this last week
Just give me a call anytme.  I am glad she is starting to crank.  Good luck this weekend.  What time does your show start?