The next Great Angus Sire - BNC Game Changer 1Y

Help Support Steer Planet:

aandtcattle

You should contact him about Game Changer.  I do a lot of a.i. work for Vinny and he would be extremely proud to know of your bull, he looks great by the way.  Vince is a great guy and loves to talk cattle, especially about great ones sired by bulls that he bred.  Congratulations on raising a very promising prospect.  I dont remember what we mated Focus In's mom to last spring but I remember breeding her, she is a super good cow, really wide and big assed especially for a angus!

cattle nut

Here is the dam to Game Changer - She is NLC Fatal Attraction 1W - She is a New Attraction two year old.

Attachments

• Fatal Attraction_opt.jpg
    Fatal Attraction_opt.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 226

kfacres

my biggest question of his breeding ability, would be the fact that both he and his dam are number 1.. which would make me wonder how many cattle these people ran, or if that's their numbering system...  Luck, accident, or what the cause was...

food for thought..

Real deal bull though, where could one learn more about this cow family and bull?

cdncowboy

My goal said:
my biggest question of his breeding ability, would be the fact that both he and his dam are number 1.. which would make me wonder how many cattle these people ran, or if that's their numbering system...  Luck, accident, or what the cause was...

food for thought..

Real deal bull though, where could one learn more about this cow family and bull?

Its possible that they number the calf the same as the cow.  I'll bet they run more cattle that you do!  Honestly your entitled to your opinions, but that doesn't mean you need to share them.

kfacres

cdncowboy said:
My goal said:

food for thought..

Its possible that they number the calf the same as the cow.  I'll bet they run more cattle that you do!  Honestly your entitled to your opinions, but that doesn't mean you need to share them.

did you actually read every word on my post? or did you just pick and choose?

Do you know anything about our cowherd?

vanridge

When I saw the picture of the bull, I really liked him. I like him even more now that I've seen a picture of the dam. Very impressive!  (thumbsup) BTW we number or steers the same as the dam and the heifer calves get there own number. It's not that strange...or concerning.

kfacres

vanridge said:
When I saw the picture of the bull, I really liked him. I like him even more now that I've seen a picture of the dam. Very impressive!  (thumbsup) BTW we number or steers the same as the dam and the heifer calves get there own number. It's not that strange...or concerning.

i know several operations, which number the calves/ cows the same... but then again, I know about a 40x that many that don't...

not that it matters.

Aussie

Thanks Cattle Nut for Sponsoring the screening of Agribition on cattle in motion. For those of us that are along way away or can not make it appreciate it.  (thumbsup)

cattle nut

Semen on Game Changer will be available through the Game Changer Syndicate. Contact me about your semen needs. If you need a heifer bull with tremendous power then call me at 306-365-7922 or email me at [email protected]

Kevin Blair
Blairs.Ag Cattle Co.