The Show Circuit

Help Support Steer Planet:

cdncowboy

So as I sat and perused the latest issue of the Show Circuit, a thought struck me - does anyone else subscribe so they can "read the articles"!!  Not unlike a famous mens magazine!!

drl

I might read an article after a week of perusing the pictures. But by the time you get the 3rd issue of bulls they are all the same pictures so the last one is pretty boring. I swear that half of the issues I get in the mail are usually chewed up/torn up, does anyone else have this problem or does my local post office has a dog that chews them all up?

afhm

drl said:
I might read an article after a week of perusing the pictures. But by the time you get the 3rd issue of bulls they are all the same pictures so the last one is pretty boring. I swear that half of the issues I get in the mail are usually chewed up/torn up, does anyone else have this problem or does my local post office has a dog that chews them all up?
I think 80% of mine are mangled by the time they get to me.  One time all I got was the back cover with my address on it and nothing else.  It was the August issue of all issues.  I wish they would send all of them out in the plastic cover that some come in so they wouldn't get messed up.

herefordfootball

Almost everyone I get i ripped up. Kind of a crappy deal for something thats 30$ a year for mostly bimonthly issues. It is a pretty awesome magazine though.

farmboy

my sub ran out last year, but yeah they were tore up some, not terrible though. now i look at it for free on the internet

jbw

They have articles? The Show Circuit has articles too?  ;)  My SC is in perfect shape when it arrives.

vet tech

usually mine are in pretty good shape, but once in a while I get one that is a little torn up. I second the notion of the plastic cover!

Diamond

All of mine have come in fine, but I seem to get one really late and one early since they come in a week apart :D

bcosu

Diamond said:
All of mine have come in fine, but I seem to get one really late and one early since they come in a week apart :D

nah it was just a short month. but in all seriousness, mine has the front cover ripped but other than that it's not too bad.