This time I had a camera.

Help Support Steer Planet:

coyote

You know when you are out and you see a scene, and say "geeze I wish I had a camera", well this time the stars lined up while I was taking pictures of our bulls for our sale.

Attachments

• water running.jpg
    water running.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 413

Telos

Coyote. You have always been one of my favorite photographers on SP. A great photographer goes out an "stalks" for those great shots. And I must say, you are definitely a "stalker". Good job.

justintime

Mrs Coyote is taking Mr Coyote to Mexico in a few days. We'll see if he comes back with her or not!  Don't forget to take your camera.  I doubt if Mrs Coyote ill run home for it when you are that far from home!

kfacres

i bet it was the best bull-- who hadn't taken a good picture all day.. and he was finally in the perfect pose.... until you snapped that picture.. then he stepped forward...  wait, maybe that's how my picture taking goes...

frostback

Neat photo, but the cattle in the back ground are sure round and look to be very large framed. Are they yours?

Shady Lane

Telos said:
Coyote. You have always been one of my favorite photographers on SP. A great photographer goes out an "stalks" for those great shots. And I must say, you are definitely a "stalker". Good job.

This is definitely not the first time that Scot has beed reffered to as a Stalker.  (lol)

Or atleast that's what the restraining orders say!

(thumbsup)