Thoughts on my two heifers????

Help Support Steer Planet:

LoVeShOrThOrNs

Both heifers in the pic are mine. Let me know what you think of them!!

Attachments

• heifers.jpg
    heifers.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 256

kp1625

I think one is black and one is white....as far as I can tell.  Maybe a picture a little closer may help.

vc

From this on picture they both look a little green, heads are positioned way to high need to get the head down where they look more natural, really screws with their top line. They both look decent but it is hard to tell from this angle and with them set up like they are.

cornershack

i agree get thier heads down, and a closer pic, how much difference in age is there? what are their lines?

knabe

i place them 1,2.

the white one looks to have some volume but shorter of hip, is nice to her withers but comes out a little low from the shoulders to head.  her left front foot is pointing out.

it's hard to take a pic with that sun bleaching through like that.

ruhtram

From the looks of your pic, they seem to be nice heifers. I wouldn't mind having them around on my farm.

knabe

LoVeShOrThOrNs said:
Sorry Knabe, I'll make sure to hire a professional photographer next time, my bad.

not necessary.  just take a picture when they are on the other side of the ring.

there are small techniques that make big differences in taking pictures.  lots of threads on here about that.

Bradenh

LoVeShOrThOrNs said:
Sorry Knabe, I'll make sure to hire a professional photographer next time, my bad.
not sure how you meant that. but it seemd pretty rude. he was tryin to help you out