thoughts on these cattle

Help Support Steer Planet:

wyatt

1st is a carpe diem bull calf out of a wahoo cunia 6807 cow birth weight 100lbs (unassisted)
not the best picture he is at a horible down hill angle here

2nd is a carpe diem X alias X red angus birth weight 105 or 110

3rd is my pain in the arse cow dirty girl as you can see loves the camera

4th is jkt billie jean aka "pretty girl"  drifter(not the old one) X slightly modified

Attachments

• carpe diem.jpg
    carpe diem.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 560
  • sassy.jpg
    sassy.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 554
  • dirty girl.jpg
    dirty girl.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 567
  • pretty girl.jpg
    pretty girl.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 577

wyatt

just for fun ill post this one she is registered shorthorn plus and maintainer and i think chi was in the shorthorn final drive at the msu winter beef show she is a paddy omalley out of a okie dokie cow

super thick super hairy and very sound

Attachments

• keenans sweetie.jpg
    keenans sweetie.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 562

cattlegirl13

Wow...that last heifer you have posted is very stout. She could face a lot of competition and still come out on top. Good luckwith her this year. I also really liked your Hereford bull calf. I'm an Angus breeder and my dad is always telling me that there are no such things as good Herefords, but I think that calf has some great potential.

Warrior10

Heidi said:
Wow...that last heifer you have posted is very stout. She could face a lot of competition and still come out on top. Good luckwith her this year. I also really liked your Hereford bull calf. I'm an Angus breeder and my dad is always telling me that there are no such things as good Herefords, but I think that calf has some great potential.
Good looking cattle, especially the last heifer! You own the last one?
Heidi: That hereford looking calf is only about 25% hereford I am guessing....Carpe Diem is a clubby 50% hereford that will throw hereford colored calves. (Didnt want you showing your dad this to prove a point and then finding that out from him haha)... However still a good lookin critter!

wyatt

i like the bull calf he is a kool little dude and the roan heifer the last pic is owned by troy moss in michigan the youngest kid that shows with us wanted to show a shorthorn and that was her shes built like a truck...

bancroftfarms

Shes a pretty stout calf, just the perfect hair too...WOW  has she any results other that MSU winter beef.  What color was the mother? 

super thick super hairy and very sound
[/quote]

wyatt

i dont know i have never seen the cow :( im sure she is a great one tho (clapping)