THRILLER

Help Support Steer Planet:

GONEWEST

It's been asked before with out many responses, but does anyone have any Thriller calves?

GONEWEST

Sooooooooooo, everyone thought he was awesome at Denver yet not a soul bought semen on him?

CAB

Did he freeze good quality semen early, if not, there may not be any calves out of him yet.

e/bcattle

I've only got two and they are both heifers.  The one out of our Ice Pick cow is awesome, stout, chunky, and hairy.  The other heifer out of a commercial angus cow is good and is just now starting to put it on.  Both were 90 pounds at first I would have said he is a potential calving ease sire becasue the Ice Pick cows calves are usually 120+ pounds.  But the commercial cow usually has calves under 80 pounds so I wouldn't put my money on him being a potential heifer bull just yet.  I don't have any pictures becasue I broke the lens on my blackberry and never remember to take the comera out.  I will try to get some pics soon but they will most likely get sent to Phil first to see if they make the blog.

JAM

Have a very nice Thriller on a purebred shorthorn she is marked up approximatly 85lbs at birth thick and hairy. I also flushed a Who Da ManxShorthorn to thriller and got 10 number 1s out of 14 eggs.

olsun

Not trying to steal this topic, but I heard today of a special bull calf by Who Da Man. Can someone tell me what the dam of Who Da Man was ?

cowman

olsun said:
     Not trying to steal this topic, but I heard today of a special bull calf by Who Da Man. Can someone tell me what the dam of Who Da Man was ?

Why wouldn't you just make your own thread then???? How does posting this here make sense?

TYD

They would be thrilled if someone could tell the about who da man  (lol) I crack myself up