Tiger Woods calves ?

Help Support Steer Planet:

jd720

Does anyone have any Tiger Woods calves yet ? I like the looks of the bull but I`m not crazy about the name but if the calves are good it won`t matter he will still get used.If anyone has any pictures of the calves that would be great.

herefordfootball

jd720 said:
Does anyone have any Tiger Woods calves yet ? I like the looks of the bull but I`m not crazy about the name but if the calves are good it won`t matter he will still get used.If anyone has any pictures of the calves that would be great.

I havent seen any, but am pretty sure there are some on the way. The  spring smackdown sale is suppose to have some calves sired by him. They have pics up usually pretty early. When did u start not liking the name?  (lol)

lowann

This Tiger Woods bull calf was born last evening around 5pm. He is out of a MoJo cow.
Thick, hairy.
This picture was taken when he was 24 hours old, so his legs are still a little "off". I'll post more as he grows.

Attachments

• 100_0725.jpg
    100_0725.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 373

OH Breeder

lowann said:
This Tiger Woods bull calf was born last evening around 5pm. He is out of a MoJo cow.
Thick, hairy.
This picture was taken when he was 24 hours old, so his legs are still a little "off". I'll post more as he grows.

WOw little dude turns out in the front a bit. Looks stout hairy if those legs work out. Momma's legs look okay.

lowann

OH Breeder said:
lowann said:
Thick, hairy.

WOw little dude turns out in the front a bit. Looks stout hairy if those legs work out. Momma's legs look okay.
I think it's an optical illusion with his coloring. He has lots of bone!!!

clubcalve

Wow I have to shield my eyes from all that  color lol. Really nice calf

lowann

cattlechick said:
Nice calf. What is mama?
MoJo. Her great Grand Dam won the Iowa State Fair, Grand Champion Market in 1997, shown by Gina Perkins. She was flushed before the fair resulting in one embryo, and it took.

jd720

Looks like Tiger works pretty good of course in this case it looks like Mama is no slouch either. I would really like to see another picture in a month or two I bet he will really be stout looking by then.In this case it paid off taking a chance on a new bull.

JTG

Here's a Tiger Woods x Moody Blues heifer at two days old. She's about two weeks old now and gets better everyday.

Attachments

• Tiger Woods x Moody Blues.jpg
    Tiger Woods x Moody Blues.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 218

MSSC

I have a all black one about a week old now. ill take some pictures today