tiger woods calves

Help Support Steer Planet:

cal

just wondering if anyone has seen calves out of him yet

nativeman

Here are some rough pictures of heifer calf.

Attachments

• 272.JPG
    272.JPG
    573.3 KB · Views: 252
  • 273.JPG
    273.JPG
    557.4 KB · Views: 242
  • 276.JPG
    276.JPG
    518.3 KB · Views: 189

stangs13

Seen some that have been posted around, all of them looked great..Lots of deep ribbed heifers.. Whats the birth weights on them?

OH Breeder

Is the dam the cow in the back in the last picture?
This heifer has some really good parts for a future breeding female. Not terrible big boned but is clean in her overrall make up and deep sided. Pretty good out of a clubby bull.

Attachments

• tiger272[1].JPG
    tiger272[1].JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 145
  • TIger273[1].JPG
    TIger273[1].JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 138

yuppiecowboy

Early reports I am hearing along with some pictured calves, such as on Matt Lautners page, indicate he is producer. I am a little surprised, for no other reason than when he was hyped early then didnt show up at Denver and I didnt hear much, I assumed he wasnt maturing how they hoped. I had no basis for my theory, I have no idea why they didnt display him, but the people that I know that used him are tremendously pleased and will be using him heavily. That is on half a dozen personal reports so it isnt an isolated experience.

RSC

yuppiecowboy said:
Early reports I am hearing along with some pictured calves, such as on Matt Lautners page, indicate he is producer. I am a little surprised, for no other reason than when he was hyped early then didnt show up at Denver and I didnt hear much, I assumed he wasnt maturing how they hoped. I had no basis for my theory, I have no idea why they didnt display him, but the people that I know that used him are tremendously pleased and will be using him heavily. That is on half a dozen personal reports so it isnt an isolated experience.
The bull calf pictured on Matt's size is the one I talked about earlier.  What impressed me is the other two they have out of Tiger are really coming on now and all 3 cows have different pedigrees.  He looks to be real consistent on different cow types.  Like you Yuppiecowboy,  I was a little skeptical when he wasn't in Denver, not now.

Tony

mlcattle

seen a handful and not that impressed so far.... red and white one on matts blog looks pretty posty to me and some other ppl agreed. but just my opinion.... ill stick to the bulls that i know are working.