Tiger Woods & Johnny Walker Red calves (New Pictures)

Help Support Steer Planet:

transplanter

I can't believe I still have these calves!!
This was our last year to show and now I have calves on the ground! I have two red calves left! These are the animals my boys would be showing!!
All of my cows are AI'd to proven sires! All of my Dam's come with strong show pedigrees in there backgrounds and papers of authenticity!

The first calf is a Tiger Woods/Heatwave X Cunia cross cow of mine. He was born on 01-02-11. His dam is a Registered Maine and one of my best producers! She has calves that are thick, big bone, and high quality animals!
This calf was separated from his dam on 4-17-11. You could run this calf as a Maine, Limmy, Simmental, or AOB. I've had someone also say that you could possibly run him as a Gert?? I don't think he has enough ear or snout but if you can get him there the possibilities are very good!! With his thickness he would do awesome!! Someone could have alot of fun with this steer!! Would be very strong in an ABC class!! He is thick off the top, big footed, great disposition, walks like a cat, cool fronted, and has huge square hips!
Serious contender here! He's very gentle!
I weighed him on 4-17-11 and he weighed 431 lbs. Just weighed him today 5-15-11; 503 pounds!!

The second pictured calf is a Johnny Walker Red/ Lead On X PB Angus cross (Smokey) cow of mine. This calf was born on 01-27-11. His dam produced a Reserve Breed Champion this year! He has the pedigree and genetics to be a good one too! He's looking better everyday! I can't decide which I like best! Very good hair!! I weighed him this morning (4-17-11) too and he is weighing a crisp 311 lbs. This calf would work great with or without hair!! This calf is one fancy dude!! Great profile with a beautiful neck extension. Thick, thick!! Just weighed him today 5-15-11; 390 pounds!!

Located in South Texas near Corpus Christi,TX.
These two calves I have left are the kind of calves that you will have people coming over to your stall and asking; Where did you find that beast?? There that good!! Don't take my word on it!! Come see for yourself!!
You won't be disappointed!
My calves have always been good eaters, fast growers, and easy keepers!!
I will have them show ready prior to pick up!! If you cannot load him you won't buy him!!
These calves would work great for Houston, Austin, State Fair, or a spring/fall county show! Actually any show after March of 2012!!
These calves will be in the 1200 to 1300+ lb range by then!
These calves are halter broken and have been exposed to clippers, blowers, show stick, and have been washed many times already!! They are banded now and have all there shots!!
They are ready to go!!
I challenge you to find a better steer at a lower price!!!

Attachments

• DSC01682.JPG
    DSC01682.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC01679.JPG
    DSC01679.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC01692.JPG
    DSC01692.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC01689.JPG
    DSC01689.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 55

Bradenh

transplanter said:
I have one more not pictured out of Johnny Walker Red/ Lead On cross!! His dam had the division champion this past year! Should be a good one too!! Born 01-27-11!

If you are near Portland,TX you are perfectly welcome to see them move at my ranch house! My son will show them to you!!
Thanks again,
can you get me some pics. [email protected] that age calf would go perfect to my june county

transplanter

Thanks for asking!
I just sent you some more pictures! These calves would do very good in any county!!

lhankamer

Just checking are these steers still available?  i am interested in the Charolais steer.

transplanter

I still have the Lead On (Charolais) and the Tiger Woods calf.
I have a Johnny Walker Red calf born the later part of January but haven't been able to get pictures!
I'm currently working out of town and won't be home until the 5Th of March.
I'll see if my wife or son will take some pictures!
Thanks for asking!

transplanter

transplanter said:
Thanks for your interest!
This will be our last year to show so I have these steers for sale!
I only raise for my family!!

The Charolais cross Lead On/ Unlimited Ease x Lifeline heifer (first calf). This steer was born on October 17Th, of 2010.
He's looking better everyday!! Medium frame; should be around 1200-1250 come this time next year! First time exhibitors dream!! Would look great shown by a young lady!!! I just banded him with all his shots Friday 02/18/11! The Charolais is halter broke and almost ready to show!

The Maine is off of Tiger Woods/Heatwave cross. This is one fancy dude!!
He was born on January 2ND of this year. His dam had a calf that sold for $5000!! She's a producer!!
Very strong!! The Maine calf is still on his mama and will probably be weaned in late March or early April. He's still a bull calf!

I have a Johnny Walker Red/ Lead On cross!! His dam had the division champion this past year! Should be a good one too!! Born 01-27-11!

If you are near Portland,TX you are perfectly welcome to see them move at my ranch house!
I will not let these calves go unless you are able handle them! I don't put up with temperamental calves!!
Thanks again,
updated pictures

transplanter

transplanter said:
Thanks for your interest!
This will be our last year to show so I have these steers for sale!
I only raise for my family!!

The Charolais cross Lead On/ Unlimited Ease x Lifeline heifer (first calf). This steer was born on October 17Th, of 2010.
He's looking better everyday!! Medium frame; should be around 1200-1250 come this time next year! First time exhibitors dream!! Would look great shown by a young lady!!! I just banded him with all his shots Friday 02/18/11! The Charolais is halter broke and almost ready to show!

The Maine is off of Tiger Woods/Heatwave cross. This is one fancy dude!!
He was born on January 2ND of this year. His dam had a calf that sold for $5000!! She's a producer!!
Very strong!! The Maine calf is still on his mama and will probably be weaned in late March or early April. He's still a bull calf!

I have a Johnny Walker Red/ Lead On cross!! His dam had the division champion this past year! Should be a good one too!! Born 01-27-11!

If you are near Portland,TX you are perfectly welcome to see them move at my ranch house!
I will not let these calves go unless you are able handle them! I don't put up with temperamental calves!!
Thanks again,
Just sold white calf!

transplanter

transplanter said:
This is a Tiger Woods/Heatwave cross. This is one fancy bull calf!!
He was born on January 2ND of this year. His dam is a great producer! Very strong calves in every manner!!
The Maine calf is still on his dam and will probably be weaned in late April.
Thick off the top, big footed, great disposition, walks like a cat, cool fronted, and has a huge square butt!
Serious contender here!
He will be halter broken and ready to show when he is picked up!! He's very gentle!
New pictures

transplanter

bump
I also have an outstanding Johnny Walker Red calf left too! BD 01-27-11
New pictures soon!
Tiger Woods BD 01-02-11

JEF01

I will be headed to South Texas tomorrow need a little bit more information about location thanks!