Tipton and Cedar Rapids Shows

Help Support Steer Planet:

folknathan

Heard there is a show in tipton and cedar rapids this coming weekend. if anybody has contact information on these shows please post it.

iowabeef

Tipton Show is at the Cedar County Fairgrounds in Tipton Iowa....weigh-ins from 7:30am until 10:30am ....show starts at 12:30pm and entry fee is $30.00 a head. 
Sunday is at the Kirkwood Beef Barn in Cedar Rapids....Don't know any other details I am sure there will be flyers at the Saturday show.  Otherwise contact the Kirwood Community College Ag Department-you can find them on line and they can give you details

iowabeef

Tipton is a great show with usually big numbers....although tomorrow is going to be COLD!!!!!!!!  We are taking a couple of heifers-maintainer and a commercial(has won a show already) and a market heifer(also won a market show already)...should be a fun show

Chap

Contact Jim Compton 319-480-3524 or Arlan Mohr at 563-349-1258 for info. i attached the pdf flyer for the show below.  I will be there with some friends.  would love to visit some SP dwellers.
Chap

Attachments

• Sievers show pdf.pdf
    129.4 KB · Views: 151